SEAT Launch New Scrappage Scheme For Older Diesel CarsLast Updated: 1st Sep 2017
Pentagon SEAT are encouraging drivers of older diesel cars to switch to one of the latest generation, lower-emission new SEAT cars by getting behind the new diesel scrappage scheme that SEAT have launched today.
Owners of any pre-Euro 5 diesel vehicle registered before 1 January 2010 will qualify for the SEAT scrappage incentive. They are able to trade-in their vehicle to benefit from incentives – ranging from £1,500 to £3,500 – against several new SEAT models (see table below) if the vehicle is ordered by 31 December 2017.
The trade-in vehicle needs to have been owned by the customer for at least six months.
All new SEAT petrol and diesel cars meet the latest Euro 6 emissions standards, currently the most stringent yet.
To discover whether a particular diesel vehicle will qualify for the SEAT scrappage incentive offer, customers can visit the Vehicle Certification Agency website or ask their nearest Pentagon SEAT dealer.
|SEAT Model||Scrappage Amount
Full Offer Details
- Incentive applies only to diesel vehicles (any make/model) that meets Euro 1-4 legislation, registered before 1 January 2010
- Traded-in vehicle needs to have been registered in the owner’s name for at least six months
- Trade-in vehicle will be environmentally scrapped by us.
- Applies to orders between 1 September and 31 December 2017, to be registered by 31 March 2018
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing offers across the SEAT range
- For full details, visit www.seat.co.uk